Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 107!
- Health Focus: Arthritis
- Addiction: AA Step by Step -”Easy as 1, 2, 3? If only…!” by Louise F.
- New Study: Time of day matters for breast cancer treatment
- Self Care: Your body speaks to you… Are you listening? by Danielle Sax
- Breaking News: New EU mortality survey shows 16% surge in unexpected deaths this Summer
- All the fizz, none of the hangover! by Janey Lee Grace
- Award Winner: Children’s Holistic Therapy Clinic of the years
- Poetry Corner: Aedh Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven
- Research: Living in deprived areas increases frailty in old age, study says
- Life’s Biggest Tests. A personal story of surrender by Robin Jillian
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful Facts by Amanda Thomas
- Seeking Support: Steps To Take When Making A Medical Negligence Claim
- Ovarian Cancer
- Is it time for you to break the cycle? by Janey Lee Grace
- Book Review by Reg Starkey: Scoring High, Marking Deep.
- Meet The Team: Sadia Khan “How can I Help” Show
- Life is but a dream by Patricia Conte-Nelson
- Yoga with Kino: Managing The Mind, Body And Emotions In Meditation by Kino MacGregor
- The Three Ingredients Happy Relationships by Sadia Khan
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- TV & Movie Reviews
- Programme Schedule
“Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.”
These words were written by W. B. Yeats around 100 years ago and have a new poignancy today as we come out of a global pandemic and find ourselves witnessing the first conventional war in Europe this century – one that could even conceivably go nuclear. In the year that we have seen the end of longest reign in English history and the shortest premiership ever! In this edition, we focus on the nearer future. At least we can be sure of today! 123 in improving your relatIonships as guided by Sadia Khan. ABC – arthritis, addiction, breast cancer and non-Covid-related deaths that have increased alarmingly. Cancer, of course, early for ovarian and then in our regular feature ‘Yes to Life’. A first for Football – as seen by psychiatric nurse John Sheldon, in his first ever book. Alcohol-free drink that you can make yourself at home or buy across the counter, seduced by the advertising idea ‘All of the fizz. None of the hangover.’ This reminded me of a classic cartoon where a long-suffering wife asks her incorrigible husband what he really wants out of life, to which he replies: ‘All the puddings I can eat, without getting fat!’ Time to get real, dear reader. Certainly not time to catastrophise. Time instead to absorb good information and modify your behaviour for your own benefit and the benefit of those around you. To hope for the best and to be careful where you put your feet – or your vote!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)