Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 110!
- Health Focus: Athlete’s Foot
- Self Care: The difference between Self-Care and Conscious Self-care by Danielle Sax
- Breaking News: The Tavistock Clinic may now be facing the biggest negligence claim in British medical history!
- Green Spring Clean by Janey Lee Grace
- Be yourself to avoid burnout by Greta Gericke
- Vaginal Atrophy [or GSM] – do I have it, and if I do, how can I manage it? by Farah Gina Condor
- Poetry Corner: Silence by Yam Yefet
- Ageing is a choice – Part 2 Get Younger from the Inside Out by Robert Manni
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful Facts by Amanda Thomas
- The Power of Connection, Co-Creation and the Circle by Sarah Lloyd
- Homeopathy: Spring Allergies – Part 1 by Atiq Ahmad Bhatti
- Addiction: AA Step by Step – If you had a nut allergy, would you ever eat peanuts? by Louise F.
- Could Curiosity be your Superpower? by Janey Lee Grace
- Research: Low-grade inflammation may cause arterial stiffness and preclinical atherosclerosis in otherwise healthy adolescents
- Book Recommendation: Wake Up Mother
- Skin Deep: HRH Princess Beatrice meets scientists tackling the UK’s rising skin cancer numbers in first visit as Patron of the British Skin Foundation
- From Psychiatrist to Past Life Regression Master by Niki Cassar
- Yes to Life: Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Meet the Team – Hurt Less, Live More and Mother Speaks two new show on UK Health Radio
- Love’s Expectations by Robin Jillian
- TV & Movie Reviews
- Programme Schedule
“Curiosity is the most powerful force on this planet.”
Janey Lee Grace quotes this assertion by Dr Zach Bush in her introduction to her brilliant new TEDx talk. Curiosity is certainly the single most positive quality for anyone trying to make sense of a world which seems to become more complicated with every year that passes.
A common condition like Athlete’s Foot is so much simpler to recognise and deal with appropriately than say ambition, identity or love. Wolfgang Sonnenburg looks at Burnout. Breaking News flags up the aftermath of a gender identity crisis. Robin Jillian dives deep into the complications of unrealistic expectations above love. Two new talk shows are featured -Hurt Less, Live More and Mother Speaks. Yes to Life contains a claim that iatrogenic disease – that is a disease induced unintentionally by a physician – is ‘the third largest cause of death in the developed world’! In the movie reviews, The Good Nurse, is all about the uncovering of America’s worst ever serial killer. Life, it seems, is not just complicated.
But infinitely complicated. Curiosity provides the opportunity for us to learn from our own mistakes, as well as from other people’s currently and historically. Whether you’re talking about health or wealth, life or love, war or peace, you owe it to yourself to keep an ever open mind and to stay curious – today, tomorrow and forever!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)