Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 113!
- Health Focus: Age-related cataracts
- Self Care: Forgiving is the key to true healing by Danielle Sax
- Winspiration: Live your true self, live happily ever after by Wolfgang Sonnenburg withGreta Gericke
- Breaking News: WHO rules the World?
- The Janey Loves 2023 Platinum Awards by Janey Lee Grace
- Common causes of Mobility Problems and how to deal with them!
- Talk Thyroid: Breastfeeding and Medication for Thyroid Patients by Dr Wendy Jones
- Addiction: AA Step by Step – Addiction is a denial of freedom by Louise F.
- Harvey’s Gang and the Future of Harvey’s Gang by Malcolm Robinson
- Homeopathy: Summer Happiness by Atiq Ahmad Bhatti
- SPECIAL OFFER My Life as an Animal OFF 15%
- Commitment… what does it really mean? by Robin Jillian
- Fear of dying creates fear of living… by Niki Cassar
- I AM WELLness Moments Podcast at a glance… by Carly Chamberlain
- Ageing is a choice – Part 5 – Facing Inescapable Issues by Robert Manni
- Poetry Corner: From the Wash by A. E. Housman
- Choose to Transform Your Life: Helping You Help Yourself! by Jenni Russel
- Book Review from Reg Starkey: A State of Fear by Laura Dodsworth
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful Facts by Amanda Thomas
- Do You Need Guidance? Yoga Lineage Can Help You Evolve by Kino MacGregor
- Wellness and wilderness by Janey Lee Grace
- Semen Microbiome with ScreenMe
- The Global Transformation Project – an Effortless Way to Change Humanity’s Future by Clara Apollo
- Yes to Life – Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- TV & Movie Reviews
- Programme Schedule
“Make no small plans!”This edition of Health Triangle is brimming with ideas about making changes for the better. The biggest is perhaps the invitation to join a petition for Global Transformation one hundred thousand signatures strong…! On a more individual level, there are numerous invitations to take advice from recognised experts. The theme ‘Your life, your choice’ runs through many different articles from different authors, from Winspiration to Retreats and Renewals in Spain, either live or on a video link. Fear too raises its ugly head – along with the means to deal with it, whether it is in hypnotherapy with Niki Cassar or by identifying it through reading Julia Dodsworth ‘State of Fear.’ The new powers sought by the World Health Organisation are troubling, especially as they are potentially global and made by unelected executives. ‘Joie de Vivre’ is the elixir we seek – through sensible self-care, healthy food and regular exercise. The only charge we can ever guarantee is one that relates exclusively to ourselves. You can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink! No one can force us to do anything. Our lives are own responsibility. Even how we choose to end them. Right now, let’s enjoy the green leaves of Summer and the Earth in all its bounteous abundance. Who knows where any of us will be this time next year?
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)