Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – February 2024 – Issue 120!
- Health Focus: Children’s teeth
- Love Your Heart: Tips for Cardiovascular Wellness This February
- Self Care: Why The Power of Silence Needs to Be Appreciated by Danielle Sax
- The Power, Purity & Positivity of Revive Active
- The Therapeutic Chill: Exploring the Science and Benefits of Ice Bathing
- Breaking News: Excess deaths post pandemic
- Valentine’s Day: A Journey through time & love
- Mental Health Training In The Workplace: Ideas For Employees At All Levels
- Ask the Herbalist Q&A: Crafting a Sleep Sanctuary: Practical Tips & Herbal Solutions by Pamela Spence
- Talk Thyroid: Government must act to fund research into thyroid disease – and you can help! by Dr Pete Taylor
- Stress to calm in 7 minutes by Jeney Lee Grace
- Manifestation and the Quantum Field by Niki Cassar
- Ageing is a choice – Part 12: Giving Up Alcohol, and Gaining Something New by Robert Manni
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful Facts by Amanda Thomas
- Building Bridges To Tomorrow: Becoming A Standout Candidate For Future Roles
- How Do We Stay Prepared? The Challenges the Humanitarian Sector Still Faces in 2024 by Shameet Thakkar
- Addiction: AA Step by Step – Did you have a Dry January? by Louise F.
- The role of pelvic floor for the vaginal microbiome by ScreenMe
- Air pollutants affect cardiometabolic health even at low levels, but diet may mitigate the outcomes
- Book Review by Reg Starkey: Working Together by John Hanney
- Poetry Corner: The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Breathe Easy with Nasal Guard – Your Shield Against Airborne Allergens
- Of Death And Rebirth by JJ Stenhouse
- Revitalising Health by Janey Lee Grace
- How To Make a Difference in the World by Ken D Foster
- Self-realisation, awakening, and enlightenment by Minister & Yogini Joanne Lee
- Pioneer stories by sofi.health – Trudi, 43, from Lancashire
- My knee and me by Reg Starkey
- Turning Crisis into Catalyst by Jarvis Smith
- Yes to Life – Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Programme Schedule
“Events, dear boy, events!” These words famously phrased the dire warning given to Harold Macmillian when he was UK Prime Minister in the mid 20th Century. Today, towards the end of the first quarter of the 21st Century, we now face more major elections worldwide than ever before, as well as more potentially threatening ‘events’ than ever before. Whatever else, it will not be dull! This bumper issue of Health Triangle Magazine remains totally apolitical. We are concerned exclusively with your health and personal well-being – from cradle to grave! NHS focuses on daily dental health from Milk Teeth onwards. JJ Stenhouse provides her personal tribute to her recently departed friend and outstanding co-presenter Dr Mark Goulston. Poetry Corner features a poem by Longfellow entitled ‘The Tide rises, the Tide falls’ suggesting an unchanging constancy. Yet the water is less cold now than it was when the poem was written – but still cold enough to consider the benefits of an Ice Swim. Change is not always for the better! And the air is more polluted than when the poem was written – yet contributors contend that a thoughtful diet can reduce its impact, as can proprietary gels. The importance of both Sleep and Silence are also fully recognised. The power of the heart and mind are totally acknowledged. There is a lot to read, a lot to consider. The tide rises, the tide falls.
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)