It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 116!
- Health Focus: Night terrors and nightmares
- Self Care: 4 top ROI investments for an abundant life by Danielle Sax
- Your Future Life by Janey Lee Grace
- Winspiration: Unlocking the liquid language of water by Wolfgang Sonnenburg with Greta Gericke
- Breaking News: New research suggests a high likelihood’ of vaccine-induced deaths from Myocarditis
- Spirituality: From Theory to Direct Experience by Jiulio Consiglio
- Ageing is a choice – Part 8: Vitality for Travel by Robert Manni
- Talk Thyroid: The impact of thyroid conditions on healthcare workers by Ahmad Alsharrah
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful Facts by Amanda Thomas
- Addiction: AA Step by Step – What’s God got to do with it? by Louise F.
- Excavating Your Authentic Self …you are not who you think you are… by Robin Jillian
- Unlocking Natural Wellness: Discover These Innovative Products for Your Health by Janey Lee Grace
- Don’t Itch! 3 At-Home Remedies for Managing the Symptoms of Eczema
- I AM WELLness Moments Podcast at a glance… by Carly Chamberlain
- 4 ways your vaginal health can be limiting your fertility by ScreenMe
- Poetry Corner: If I can stop one heart from breaking by Emily Dickinson
- Critically Important Health Services That Your Pharmacist Could Help You With
- FEAR – an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real by Niki Cassar
- How Men Can Improve Their Confidence: 4 Tips
- Alla Hennessy the Creative Cake maker by Reg Starkey
- Good Listening To – LIVE on Stage
- Meet the Team – New show by The Elliott Sisters – Confessions of a Reluctant Caregiver
- Yes to Life – Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- TV & Movie Reviews
- Programme Schedule
“Night Terrors and Nightmares”
This is the specific topic for the NHS feature in this month’s edition of Health Triangle Magazine. Yet it could be an over-arching theme for the world in which we all now find ourselves – internationally with war in Europe and the threat of war with China, locally with the potential impact of Climate Change and the possible collapse of traditional law and order.
Unlike mainstream media, Breaking News looks objectively at an independently established link between mRNA and excess deaths from myocarditis. The key point is that there is no point in losing sleep over things we cannot change – like the war in Ukraine or the tensions around Taiwan. Our responsibility is primarily to ourselves alone. This is the only area in which we have real control. What we think, what we eat, what exercise we take. What we put on our skin, into our heads or into our bodies.
From the cover onwards, you can see that we are 100% in favour of optimism. How can we make the best of our own reality? That Is the question we need to focus on and here you have a variety of sincere opinions. We are not asking you to accept them all unconditionally, word for word. We are asking you to consider them all, with an open mind. Contempt prior to investigation is neither scientific nor rational. The test may come if the World Health Organisation declares a new global emergency. Will you still accept that mRNA injections really are as safe and effective as Dr Fauci once claimed? Or that there is any conclusive evidence for the benefits of wearing masks?
UK Health Radio is an independent information-station. Health Triangle Magazine reflects that independent freedom-of-speech principle. We simply want our readers to be well informed on any topic before they make their own independent individual opinion.
Reg Starkey / Editor
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)