It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – December2023/January2024 – Issue 119
- Health Focus: Food allergy?
- Seasonal Living by Pamela Spence
- Self Care: Welcome 2024: Where True Fulfilment Lies Beyond All Accumulation by Danielle Sax
- Breaking News: JFK – What the Doctors saw
- Nurturing Yourself through the Holidays and Beyond: A Self-Care Guide for the Soul by Jeney Lee Grace
- Ask the Herbalist Q&A: Spotlight on sleep and stress by Pamela Spence
- Talk Thyroid: ‘Thyroid Dysfunctions and the Labour Market: Bridging the Gender Gap’ by Catia Montagna and Alexandros Zangelidis
- Christmas is like caviar – love it or hate it by Niki Cassar
- Ageing is a choice – Part 11: Keeping Your Mind Young by Robert Manni
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful Facts by Amanda Thomas
- Purity of Plant: why plant quality is essential to health by Pamela Spence
- Turning lemons into lemonade by Trish Beaver
- Addiction: AA Step by Step -God rest ye Merry Gentlemen by Louise F.
- Mycoplasma genitalium by ScreenMe
- New Year’s Resolutions by Howard Rankin Ph.D.
- Book Review by Reg Starkey: Food as Medicine, a handbook of natural nutrition
- Poetry Corner: The Wayfarers by Rupert Brooke
- Breathe In, Bliss Out: Unveiling the Magic of Breathwork by Janey Lee Grace
- It’s OUR problem – don’t look away by Trish Beaver
- Importance of Introspection by Ken D Foster
- I AM WELLness Moments Podcast at a glance… by Carly Chamberlain
- Pioneer stories by sofi.health – Miss TQ, 54, from Cheshire
- When Fainting Goats Sing: Finding Your Song to Relieve Everyday Stress and Anxiety by JJ Elliott Hill, Natalie Elliott Handy & Emilie Elliott
- It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over….. what about your Soul Contracts? by Robin Jillian
- Personalised Plant Medicine interview with Kaveh Memari, founder of sofi.health
- Meet the Team – New show by Howard Rankin Ph.D. ‘The Miracle Within You’
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Research: Women at risk of death from heart disease due to consistent lack of preventative treatment by The University of Aberdeen
- TV & Movie Reviews
- Programme Schedule
Mary Oliver famously asked:
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
As 2023 draws to a close in the western world, this edition of Health Triangle Magazine focuses far more on the present and the future than on the past.
The tone is optimistic. But realistic.
Plants feature prominently. But not uncritically. Sofi health reveal how they rely on the Royal Botannical Gardens in Kew to provide them with independent quality control.
New broadcaster on UK Health Radio and new contributor to the magazine, Dr Howard Rankin, makes the case for getting real when it comes to making New Year resolutions. Historical experience shows that making lasting changes to old habits requires much more than just wishful thinking!
Another new radio show presenter sharing her truth, in written form for the first time, is our very own Raphaela Ilgenfritz. Hers is not an easy story but Trish Beaver has told it simply and clearly, in good and honest style.
Likewise Johann Ilgenfritz joined other CEOs in spending a November night sleeping rough in central London. In doing so, he raised both Awareness and Funds.
We cannot change a single second of what is past. But one new day at a time, we all have a fresh chance with what Mary Oliver once described as our ‘one wild and precious life’.
Lots of luck!
Lots of love and all good wishes for what’s left of 2023 and the whole of 2024 – and beyond…!
Reg Starkey / Editor
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)